- The Bible is the Word of God, divinely inspired and fully trustworthy. It is our supreme authority for belief and conduct.
- There is one true and eternal God in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. With love, grace, holiness and sovereignty He created, sustains, rules, redeems and judges the world.
- All human beings are made in God’s image but have been corrupted by sin, which makes them subject to His wrath and judgement.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who was born to the virgin Mary and is truly God and truly human. His life was completely without sin, and on the cross He became the perfect sacrifice for sin. He rose bodily from the dead and ascended into Heaven where He continues to intercede for those who trust in Him.
- Salvation from the guilt and consequences of sin is only available by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- God the Holy Spirit leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The church is the body of Christ, made visible through local congregations of those who know Jesus as Saviour and serve Him as Lord. True fellowship within and among churches is on the basis of common faith in Christ as the only way of salvation. The church is given gifts by the Spirit as it worships God, proclaims the Gospel and promotes justice and love.
- Jesus Christ will return personally and visibly to raise the dead and bring salvation and judgement to final completion. He will establish a new Heaven and a new earth. Those who have trusted in Him will be granted eternal life, while those who have rejected Him will suffer eternal condemnation.
As a church we practice believer’s baptism and regularly celebrate communion.