Bruntsfield Evangelical Church is supported by the worship-filled giving of it's members as they offer back to God some of what he has graciously gifted to us. The gifts go to supporting the work of Bruntsfield Evangelical Church and mission both here in Scotland and further afield. We always endeavour to be good stewards of all that we receive.
Ways to give:
- There is a physical collection at the 10 o’clock service.
- you can put your offering in a marked envelope (available at the end of each pew) and placed in the blue box affixed to the notice board in the foyer of the church. If you are a taxpayer, please complete the form on the envelope to enable us to claim Gift Aid from the Government.
- People can set up standing orders to give to the church. Bank details and standing order forms are available if you email [email protected] or speak to one of the Welcome Team on Sunday. For many, this is the most convenient way to give regularly to God's work.
- You can also give by text messaging to Bruntsfield Evangelical Church - text BECE01 £X to 70070 to give money to Bruntsfield at any time. X represents the sum that you wish to donate. You will be sent a follow up text asking you to complete a gift aid form online if you are a taxpayer.
- You can also give online via https://my.give.net/BECedinburgh